educational system of nations. Consequently, this will affect how our theological schools ought to train Christian leaders to disciple believers to Christian maturity.
Therefore, I propose that the focus should be on young people as leaders of the future by creating a system of Christian education that can contribute the moral formation the young leaders in societies where corruption and other vices are endemic.
My hypothesis in this research is that Christian education can contribute not only the general acquisition of knowledge, but also to the moral formation of students in particular, and for the transformation of the society. This research will follow the structure presented below:
Chapter 1. The history of the impact of Christian education at different times of History
– 1.1.The impact of the Christian education in the time of Jesus Christ
– 1.2. The impact of the Christian education in the Greek-Roman culture
– 1.3. The influence of the Christian education in the era of the Reformation
Chapter 2. The Problem, relevance, and impact of Christian Education in the society
– 2.1. The lack of impact of Christian values in society as a problem in developing nations of Africa
– 2.2. How Christian education can positively impact the society
– 2.3. Study cases of the positive impacts of Christian education on the nations of South Korea, and the USA
Chapter 3. The birth of a new society
– 3.1. Developing a model of Christian Education in the developing nations of Africa
– 3.2. Strategic impact on the social sphere
– 3.3. Leaving a legacy for the next generation
The purpose of this paper is to examine the successful impact the Christian education in the different societies in order to come up with an effective model of system of Christian education able to transform lives of believers and all the seven spheres of the society (education, government, economics, media, celebration, family, religion) in the developing nations of Africa. Christian education will need the assistance and support of the Church, families, and government. In this work, I have focused on the impressive impact of the Christian education in Korea and in the USA. The research showed how Christian education shaped those two nations